Across our campus we support an ITE load of 40MW, across 150,000sq ft of technical space – all powered by 100% certified, renewable energy. Features include:
- 43.5MVA supplied from UK Power Networks (UKPN) national grid substation, ‘Harlow West Grid’ via a modern, 5km route
- Dedicated on-site substation within campus perimeter – 43.5MVA, supplied by three 33kV to 11kV, 30MVA transformers at ‘N+1’ capacity
- Dual feeds to the data centre facility, each being capable of supporting the entire building load
- Back-up power generation using 2.2MW, 11kV output diesel generators (able to fully support building load within 18-33 seconds)
- In total, seven ‘N+1’ redundant generators on campus, with six being rated to carry the full IT Equipment capacity
- Each generator has its own 48-hour fuel supply, with an 8-hour SLA-guaranteed priority re-fuelling contract)
- ‘N+1’ capacity UPS system with A, B, and C power feeds and with ‘N+2’ distribution to rack location
- Proven 100% uptime track record
- 100% certified, renewable energy.
As a result of our power resiliency and reliability, Kao Data offers colocation SLAs with 100% power availability.
For more information and to discuss your power requirements please get in touch via our Contact Us page.